RE: (ASCEND) IE4.0 vs. Pipeline Monitor/Configurator.

On Wednesday, October 08, 1997 10:42 AM, Ernie Oporto
[SMTP:ernie_oporto@MENTORG.COM] wrote:

> Umm, maybe the original author was using IE4.0, but not me.  This applet
> didn't work for me a long time ago, and it still doesn't work.  It
> flaked even when I was using Netscape, the high priest of the Java
temple.
> This applet is just crap.  It always had funny display problems, and
never
> kept the filters in the proper order when I was configuring them.
>
> So sad to see you blindly jump on that bandwagon without listening to
> some facts.  Sorry we're not all as proudly cynical as you.

Conversely, it's always worked great here with NT4 and Netscape 3, without
a single hitch.  Filters in order every time, no display problems, etc.

Todd A. Scalzott, Kastle Systems, LLC.          Team OS/2
todd@kastle.com, postmaster@kastle.com