(ASCEND) MAX 200+ Config

We recently received a MAX 200+ for a customer and I was about to hop in and
configure it but noticed, there is >NO< console port!  EGADS!  All I see are
the PCMCIA slots, ethernet (10bT/AUI) and power..

There is a configuration client for Win95, but is there any other way to
configure this thing?  Whats the IP address of the unit by default?  How is
one to configure the unit if they do not have a Intel machine laying around?