(ASCEND) Expect Callback=Maybe

Howdy all-

After spending about an hour and a half on the phone with Ascend
technical support (who were -very- helpful), we determined that
on 5.0B of my pipe75, I cannot use both NAT and callback at the
same time.  (This is easy to duplicate, difficult to troubleshoot.)
While there may be a workaround, I went to 5.1Ap2

 With single-IP NAT (which is awesome, BTW) the pipeline does not
behave as it should when the "Expect Callback" parameter is set
to "Yes"- and you have a lot of activity coming in on the ethernet
port- the pipeline does not wait the 90 seconds that the release
notes say it should.

-Will

--
Will Pierce