Re: (ASCEND) radius for solaris

At 08:40 PM 10/22/97 +0500, Syed Faisal Shah wrote:
>Hello
>
>We have Solaris 2.5.1 running on our servers. We have just bought Ascend
>Max 4000 running on ISDN pri. We need to put in radius for Solaris that
>could support Ascend Max 4000.

You can go to ftp://ftp/pub/Software-Releases/Radius/Current/ and get a
copy of the freeware radius which can compile on Solaris.

Or you can contact your Ascend salesperson and ask for Ascend Access
Control which is our commercial supported version of Radius.

Matt Holdrege  -  http://www.ascend.com  -  matt@ascend.com