Re: (ASCEND) Pipeline List?

At 05:41 PM 10/20/97 -0500, Derek J. Stutsman wrote:
>Is there a separate list for Pipeline owners?  The majority of the traffic
>on this one relates to the Ascend MAX and other ISP-type equipment.  I'm
>just a single user with a Pipeline, and I'd appeciate a more focused forum.

I would take a vote on this, but for my part I can't handle yet another list.
The overhead involved with administration of a new list requires that someone
with the time and resources would volunteer for such a task.

Maybe simply filtering the messages to look for Pipeline would work just as
well ?

Kevin