(ASCEND) Secure Access FW

This may be obvious, but here goes:

We have a P130 running SAW.  All is setup and working, perhaps too well.
I set things to allow only outgoing ftp requests, since we are not running any
ftp servers in-house.  This works fine as do the other rules.

A situation came up whereby I need to ftp a file or two from a Linux host to
a Win95 host.  Both are connected to a simple 10-base-T hub, as is the P-130.
I enabled ftp in inetd.conf on the Linux box and ftp to localhost works
fine.  I tried
to open a session from the Win95 machine and I was denied.  The ipfwadm rules
are set to allow all in and out and forward none, but that was set prior to
enabling
SAW on the Pipeline and allowed ftp if enabled in inetd.

Is my Firewall config on the router blocking ftp requests to all internal
hosts,
even from another internal host?  Or have I screwed up something else?
The router is set as the gateway on both machines.

Like I said...

Miles Lott, SBE CBET
(mailto:milos@insync.net)