(ASCEND) radipad and dial-up 128k

I am thinking of installing radipad and using global ip pools rather than
having to specify chunks of ips for our max4000s (we have 19).  This could
save us some ip addresses plus it helps to centralize management.  What
I'd like to know is if anyone has implemented radipad and how reliable it has
been for them.  Since it introduces another hop in the routing for each of
the ips I am not sure the effects it would have handling multiple ascends
on multiple class c's so if anyone has any info or experience on radipad,
I would appreciate some feedback.

Also, as an isp, we currently provide dial-up services for 4 counties.  2 of
which have about 20 pri's for it's access rotary.   We also have separate
pri's for dedicated customers.  We have been having problems guaranteeing
dial-up 128k isdn to dialup users, but since the rotaries for each counties are
spread across multiples max4004s and tnt's, we can't successfully guarantee
a 128k dial up connection all the time.  What I'd like to know is what other
isps do to accomodate this.  Stacking is an option, however in our case I
don't think it would do the trick.  I talked to ascend and they told me they
would not recommend stacking for more than 3 maxes.  We could connect tnt's
toghether but that may solve it for one county but we'd still have the problem
in the other counties.  We also don't want to have a separate rotary just
for dial up 128 customers.  Does anyone offer guaranteed dial-up 128k? and if
so what is your approach?

Thanks

merc

Icanect System Administration