Re: (ASCEND) Re: K56 Rockwell Code 1.140 + Ap27

On Fri, 24 Oct 1997, Paul Huish wrote:

> We (all Ascend MAX users with k56flex) urgently need the 'modem problems'
> to be sorted out. We all have customers complaining about long
> authentication times, disconnects, slow connections, etc. but we also want
> a stable release that we can implement with confidence.
> So when are Ascend going to fix the bugs in AP27 and add the latest
> Rockwell modem code ? Without adding any new 'features' and the inevitable
> bugs!

AGREED!  I've been anxiously awaiting the next release since we can't use
the p16-p27 releases due to the ISDN instabilities so we've been grunting it
out with the older modem code.  Too many dedicated ISDN and other ISDN users
to risk the beta-like code of p16-27.  PLEASE GET THIS FIXED SOON, WE'RE
DYING OUT HERE!  Send that StarTrek script to all the developers and tell
them it was not meant as HUMOR, that is actually how we feel!