xDSL mailing list [WAS: Re: (ASCEND) Pipeline List?]

On Wed, 22 Oct 1997 19:36:07 -0400 (EDT) Jason Nealis said:
> If you guys want I wouldn't mind sponsoring the mailing list, I was
>thinking about starting one for discussion of xDSL anyhow.
>
>Jason

Check out this list (here's the welcome message I got when I joined last
year.).  It's been fairly quiet lately, & I for one would like to see more
traffic...

John

Welcome to the DSL-TECH mailing list hosted by INTERNOC, the internetwork
operating co., inc.

of Digital Subscriber Loop technologies.  Such technologies include
DSL, HDSL, VDSL, and other similar last mile technologies.

For the time being this will be an open list.  Commercial information
relating to the topics and technologies at hand is fine.  Should demand
warrant it, I will be happy to create other lists for non-technical
topics.  "Spam-like" posts, "Make-money-fast," and other commercial posts
not related to the telecommunications technologies discussed in this list
may result in $250 fee.  (I love America! If you don't like it, bill
'em.  Then sue them for not paying).

We hope to use this mailing list to compile a FAQ, but first we have to
see which questions are asked!

Archives are available at:

with "subscribe dsl-tech" in the body of the message.

Please direct any problems or inqueries to majordomo-owner@internoc.net
and/or jtimaeus@internoc.net.