(ASCEND) Potential purchaser of Ascend 4060

Pardon the intrusion to this list. We are considering buying an Ascend
4060 to support ISDN and more analogue dialup than the 8 lines we have
at present. I have been told (by someone with an interest in a
competitor product) that the 4060 has problems under load - more than 15
to 20 users.

Would anyone care to confirm or refute this rumour? I've had a quick
trawl through the archives of this list and found little to really
substantiate it.

	Regards,
	Andy Jack