Re: (ASCEND) TNT DS3 Interface

Bob,
	We have a T3 card in production.  We currently don't have any real
load on it though... Maybe 100 calls at peak.  We've only released the
number to customers a week or two ago.  So far the results have been that
connections are improved over the Max4000's but then again, we still have
33.6 modems. BTW the T3 only has PRI's on it.

Jeff Bury
Raex Corporation
Senior Network Engineer
http://www.raex.com/