(ASCEND) ISDN dial-up problem

 BTW, thanks for reading this!

First off, I am running a Max4004.  I have ISDN customers dialing up all the
time, some with profiles, some not.

The problem is with one dial-up customer, he is using a USR Courier I modem
on a Wintel 95 machine.  He is using dial-up networking to connect to to
other ISP's fine.  But, when he dials into our service, the call is
connected, assigned to port, and then terminated.  I get no LAN security
error or anything.

We have verified that username and password are correct.  I have tried
almost every possible PAP, CHAP, Encaps option that you can use.  I have
made profiles, UN/PW settings, etc. I can dial in fine using his UN & PW
with an analog dial up.  Gets in quite easily.

If you need more info regarding this situation, please e-mail privately.  If
not, please lend a hand.  Any hints as to where to look would be greatl
appreciated.  I am pulling my hair out over this.

Thanks a million for the help.