(ASCEND) K56flex client downloads

>From Rockwell:

Five of our key client vendors are now offering simplified K56flex client
upgrade capability on their web sites.  Motorola will also have a link soon,
and I will provide it when available.

All of the following vendors have either used our RSS flashloader or made
one of their own available.  The exact version of Rockwell client code varies
from vendor to vendor; they will no doubt advance over time but not
necessarily
in step with each other.

I suggest that you make these links available on your website, and
encourage your ISP customers to post them as well.

regards,
Dean

http://www.hayes.com/56k/beta/
ftp://ftp.bocaresearch.com/Drivers%26Software/File_area_14/
http://www.diamondmm.com/product-support/firmware/56k/index.html
http://www.zoomtel.com/k56/k56-files.html
http://www.bestdata.com/library.htm

Kevin