Re: (ASCEND) DOVBS with P75 running 5.1A

----------
> From: David Lesher <wb8foz@nrk.com>
> You should be able to choose POTS ports vs DOVBS on incoming
> call handling.

In my case I want to dump every call (other than POTS voice intended for
one of my analog telephones) coming into my system. I've had to go through
a litany of settings to (I hope) accomplish this. I don't know about other
SOHO users, but I was targeted, over a multi-week period, with thousands of
calls trying to enter my system. Not having a clearly documented way of
defeating these efforts (without disabling my needed functionality) was
most frustrating. Need I say that the security branch of GTE met all of my
preconceptions? :((