Re: (ASCEND) MAX stacking

On Fri, 12 Sep 1997, Jason Nealis wrote:

| I haven't seend anyone using it yet, I too am considering stacking
|shortly, But will most likely await full deployment of K56 before I
|tackle stacking.
|
|Jason Nealis

We have had GREAT luck with max stacking...I have split channels right
now over 2 MAXen. I am using a P75 though, but we get no complaints
for our dialup isdn people..

Jonah

Jonah Barron Yokubaitis    | Austin|San Antonio|Houston
President                  | Dallas|Fort Worth|Boerne
Texas.Net	 	   | Georgetown|Dripping Springs
http://www.texas.net       | Making 56k affordable