(ASCEND) MAX Authentication with CHAP or PAP

Hi

I'm trying authenticate on my MAX using CHAP or PAP with the attribute
PASSWORD = "UNIX" , but I can't.

At this moment my PPP is setting to accept any kind of authentication but
the authentication doesn't work then I think the problem is my radius profile

vadillo Password = "pepito",
        User-Service-type = Framed-User,
        Framed-Protocol = PPP

Could you give me some advice to solve my problem ?

--

                                              Atentamente.