(ASCEND) "Ascend-Number-Sessions" Attribute question?

Hi,
	I have installed another MAX 4004 last week and have upgraded it
to Version 5.0Ap24 and I am getting "Ascend-Number-Sessions" attribute
information through Radius Accounting every 5 seconds.  I cannot find
what is causing this from the Max.  My other MAXen are setup the same way
and I don't have these accounting attributes in my logs for those other
routers.  The attribute information is interesting, but I really want to
stop these Accounting records as I have other means to gather connection
information and these records are taking up lots of log space.

	Thanks for any info you can give,

			Neil :-)

                     \\\//
                     (o o)
Neil Movold                     Phone  : +1 441 296-1800
Director of Technology          Fax    : +1 441 295-7269
Internet (Bermuda) Limited      E-mail : nmovold@ibl.bm
P.O. Box HM2445
Hamilton, Bermuda
HM JX