(ASCEND) Restricting access to a specific subnet through RADIUS

     I have a vendor with a Pipeline 50 that needs to dial into our MAX
     4004 (5.0Ap1).  I would like to use RADIUS to restrict this vendor
     from not being able to use IPX, and to only use IP to a specific
     subnet or subnets.  In one of the sample RADIUS users files, I found
     that to restrict IP access to a specific host machine you could add
     the following line to the user's RADIUS entry:

     Ascend-Data-Filter="ip in forward dstip 200.200.200.200/32"

     Questions:

     - What is the difference between a call filter and a data filter?
     - How do I stop all IPX?
     - How do I limit IP access to a specific subnet?

     Thanks,
     Dean Heltemes