(ASCEND) SNMP and OS?

 OK, I'm was able to bang a script together that would go out and save
all my configurations via tftp to my tftp server, Next challenge is
to do OS upgrades via tftp. I search through the Ascend Mib and I didn't
see anything in regards to OS upgrades and SNMP, BUT I know Ascend's
new Navis Acess thingie will also do this, And I'm guess that it's
done via SNMP, Or does it actually do some sort of expect script
and step through the menu system?

         If so what are they?

Jason Nealis
Erols Internet