Re: (ASCEND) P75: Can connection profiles have different MyNames?

Thanks for the support, Kevin.  As you can tell from the traffic on this
list, as well as the posts to comp.dcom.isdn, this would be a very, very
popular "enhancement".  I would venture to say that many of the P75
owners are not using the device as a central server.  As you might
imagine, the reason one would buy a P75 would be to use the data
capabilities _and_ the voice capabilities, which, IMO, would make it
more likely to be used at the remote end of the link -- a SOHO
application in my case.  Hence, it would follow that many P75 users,
should they want to connect to multiple destinations, would want the
feature described below.

Here's one person keeping his fingers crossed that this gets taken care
of very soon.  Besides, if you fix this the P75 will be a real killer
product.

--
Mark Hilbush

        -- Albert Einstein