(ASCEND) Authentication Times & Disconnects

We have upgraded our MAXs to p24 but we are still having problems with long
authentication times and with disconnects. (These problems do not occur
when customers dial into our USR modem rack so the problems are Ascend or
k56flex problems)

There have been a number of previous emails about both these topics, but I
have not seen any  solutions.

If any of you have found solutions or if these are known problems being
fixed by Ascend in later releases please let me know.

Paul