(ASCEND) SNMP and OS = BUG?

Ok, Something is strange here, I set everything according to your
descriptions below.

ascend.systemStatusGroup.sysConfigTftp.sysConfigTftpHostAddr.0 a x.x.x.x
ascend.systemStatusGroup.sysConfigTftp.sysConfigTftpFilename.0 s tim.m40
ascend.systemStatusGroup.sysConfigTftp.sysConfigTftpCmd.0 i 6

Then the box goes into a continual upgrade, It upgraded approx 3-4 times
before it will get to the command prompt.

It looks as if the MAX is not returning the box back what I would guess
would be a integer of 0. Or what ever regular run time would be.

Also durring the upgrade it doesn't respond to any snmpsets, So I can't
log a reset in there.

BUG? Or am I do this wrong?

Jason Nealis
Director Internet Operations