Re: (ASCEND) Zoom 1.002A code

Joe Portman wrote:

> On Sun, 31 Aug 1997, K.Rethina Kumar wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > We have tested Hayes Accura with firmware code V0.520Ahy_
> > on 5.0Ap20 , connected at 56K
> > At&v1 result shows
> >
> > Highest Tx - 31200 bps
> > Highest Rx - 56000 bps
>
> Thanks. When I see it happen in MY circumstances, on MY phone lines, then
> that information will be pretty useful, won't it?
>
> > > No one has reported a 54K or 56K connection and quite frankly, I don't
> > > ever expect to see one outside of a laboratory.
>
> Read that carefully.

Hmm , we also did'nt believe initially. But 2nd and 3rd time also
it's given result similar to above one.

> Cordially,
> Joe Portman  - Alternate Access Inc.     Affordable, Reliable Internet

It's easier to make a working system efficient than
to make an efficient system work.

K.R.Kumar                   email:krkumar@pacific.net.sg
Pacific Internet Pte Ltd.,  Phone:872 0322
89 Science Park Drive       Fax  :773 6812
#04-09 / 12 The Rutherford,
Singapore Science Park,
Singapore - 118261.