Re: (ASCEND) FAQ?

George,

The bottom of every message has the FAQ for this group included,
but the url is: http://www.nealis.net/ascend/faq.

Which version of the code are you runing on your 4000?  If you are running
5.0ap20 or later (I think, its late, so forgive me if I am wrong here),
you can type the command "show users" in terminal mode and this will give
you a list of users and their session id's.  Pick the users you want to
kill, type kill [session id] and they will be bopped off.

allan

George Mansoor said:

> Is there an FAQ for this group.  I'm trying to find out how I can
> disconnect a single dial-in user  (from a MAX4000).  Also, I have a
> dial-up user that is using linux to dialin to me.  It seems that they
> are advertising a route that the MAX is picking ip.  The route being
> advertised is for one of my networks.  I'm not doing any RIP, but the
> route is still ther.  Can anyone please provide a pointer to the FAQ or
> some advice.
>
> thanks
>
> George

allan                   aliska@uu.net