(ASCEND) K56 1.000-03 code for Supra modems

I have successfully loaded Supra's latest into my SupraExpress 56e (the
replacement for the one turned into a brick by the earlier flasher). The
code is at

http://www.diamondmm.com/product-support/firmware/56k/index.html

Since I mainly use this for testing my Max modems I can't give detailed
performance data. It did connect at 46K and reported a max of 46K and a
current of 42K for the session. The previous code connected at 50K on the
same phone line but usually ran at 42K.

The new code does make a new set of funny noises during negotiation. Even
stranger that learning to listen to V.34 after V.32 sounds.