(ASCEND) P75: Is AddPers being ignored in 5.1A?

I just installed 5.1A in my rev B Pipeline 75.  Overall, it's a very
nice release and I'm extremely happy with single address NAT.

I have run into one problem however.  I am using MP+ to access my ISP
which has MAX equipment on their end.  Prior to installing 5.1A, the
dynamic bandwidth allocation algorithm worked as advertised.  However,
since installing 5.1A, the P75 no longer waits AddPers seconds before
adding the second channel.  Immediately upon reaching ALU >= TargetUtil,
the P75 bring up the second B-channel.  Is anybody who uses MPP having
this same problem?

My settings are:
Encaps=MPP
EncapsOptions->BaseChCount=1