Re: (ASCEND) Ascend Patch 5.0ap23?

Hi there !

At 7.28 Uhr -0700 on 8.9.1997, Matt Holdrege wrote:

> >What happened to the new patch that Ascend released last Friday
> >(09/05/97)?  It's not there anymore...??   The one after p20..?
>
> It was pulled since it still has Radius accounting problems. We are working
> hard on a fix and should have one out later this week.

and _please_ don't forget to include the 'e' versions ;-/

What about a new patch for the tnt ? No daily manual reboots to prevent
memory problems, working SLIP, asyncPPP via HDLC and the new rockwell 56K
microcode are on my 'wishlist'. Any single fix is appreciated. Perhaps you
shouldn't try to fix 'em all with one new release :->>

regards,

Florian F. Sauerteig