Re: (ASCEND) Ascend Patch 5.0ap23?

This makes no sense, If Ascend was going to pull releases off the
ftp server that had bugs, then there would be a lot more than ap23
taken off the server.

There are still major releases on the FTP site that have major Denial
of Service bugs in them, But they still remain there,

I guess what I'm really trying to say, is 5.0ap23 had excellent K56 modem
code. Code that is needed by Ascend users worlwide, Users that are
fighting day to day battles trying to get K56 stable, Why make them wait
longer?

Jason Nealis