Re: (ASCEND) MAX 4000 + 56K modem cards = fire

 Karl,

 What can I say but your exactley correct, Same argument can be made on
the fans that were intially used in the Max. Overhead cost to go with
sleave bearing fans from the begining had to be only a few dollars
a box, But to Ascends defense they are learning from the mistakes made
in the past, Hopefully they have finished licking thier wounds and will
come up fighting.

Jason