Re: (ASCEND) OFF topic Livingston question.

On Wed, 10 Sep 1997 10:47:33 -0500 (CDT)
 Jake Messinger <jake@ams.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 10 Sep 1997, Neil J. McRae wrote:
>
> > Well, its not in the marketing pdf stuff and a search didn't find anything.
..

> How do you think I found it? I searched for it. Actually I cheated just a
> bit and searched for "female". Intuition would have led you to search for
> that. Or at least DB and 25, or serial port.

I did a search on serial DB and 25 and got nothing anyway now that you've
bored half the world with your post lets call it to and end, and once
again thanks for yoor help.

--
Neil J. McRae - Alive and Kicking.             C O L T   I N T E R N E T
neil@COLT.NET             Ascend GRF: 100% CpF [Cisco protection Factor]