(ASCEND) Possible help for Ascend: 0.0.0.0 framed address

I've been kind of interested in the 5.0Ap23 dilemma with
the RADIUS accounting so I checked out my system.  I may be
unique in my implementation, but I keep all my RADIUS accounting
logs in an MSQL database (makes finding those troublemaking
customers a lot easier).  In any case, I checked to see if any
logs were written with the Framed Address set to 0.0.0.0 -- the
ONLY one's I found were ISDN connections.

I wonder if perhaps these people were making 2B calls and the
accounting slapped a 0.0.0.0 framed address there instead of the
address of the first B channel call?

Can anyone else verify this behavior?

I'm running the 5.0Ap23 software and the radius daemon known as:

radiusd: RADIUS version 1.16 (plus Ascend extensions) 97/08/14
 BINARY_FILTERS ASCEND_SECRET ASCEND_LOGOUT sys5 M_UNIX

I am only using Framed connections - no immediate telnet or any
of those other goofy things.  Is that were the real bugs are at?
Of course, immediate telnet and those types of connections don't
*have* framed addresses so...