Re: (ASCEND) DOVBS?

 Ok, With a Kind thank you to Brad Passwaters, He has provided me the
answers I need to get DOVBS up and running. Matt thanx for your input, but
I think I did more to confuse you the enlighten you on what I'm trying to
do. Hmm it's prob my fault I haven't slept in 37 hours. (I'm not joking
either).

Jason Nealis
Erols Internet