(ASCEND) Multi-Trunk Hunting on single Max

Ascend-users:

Due to issues at the central office here one of our Maxes had to be
provisioned with two trunk groups for two PRI, instead of one NFAS trunk
group as we have done before.

This max has two PRI, of NI-2 switch type installed and when the first
fills the second is supposed to get new calls.

Instead, I am hearing the "All Customer Facilities are Busy" message.  I
know that the telco knows it is supposed to be setup for overflow and I
remember the translations guy telling me we were setup for that.

I haven't had this particular setup before, we hunt from MAX to MAX fine,
but this setup is a first for us.

Is there some setting in the MAX to tell it to do something different when
it has multiple trunk groups. (Perhaps Use Trunk Groups?) Or is this
definitely as telco issue?

Sorry if this is in the big book, but mine is at the office right now and
I am downloading the .pdf right now to check it.

Thanks for any assistance,