Re: (ASCEND) Solaris/SunOS Shell Needed

        and Vinay Bannai said:

>Using gcc is stilll a option available to you. Some ftp sites give you the
>gcc binary to work with for a specific platform. You might want to try the
>following ftp sites (I am not completely sure)
>ftp://sunsite.unc.edu
>ftp://prep.ai.mit.edu
>ftp://gatekeeper.dec.com

        The exact location of the Sun Solaris binaries is:

                www.sunsite.unc.edu/solaris/smc/

        This includes g++, libg++, and a number of other
        goodies, ready to load with pkgadd.  Sadly, no
        sendmail binaries.

  We are not so poor to be forced to trash Earth, nor rich enough to afford to.

james fischer                                jfischer@supercollider.com