OPERATOR RESET:  Index: 99  Load: mhpt1m Revision: 4.6Cp15
        Date: 03/21/1997.       Time: 19:02:56
        NVRAMCLEAR Reset from unknown in security profile 1.

If you want to look at all the debug commands type

> help ascend

Then you will get something like this:

 > help ascend
? -> List all monitor commands
addrpool -> toggle addr pool debugs
arptable -> dump active ARP table entries
arpToggle -> Toggle ARP debug
avm -> show avail/dead modems
bridge-info -> display bridge address buckets
brouterDebug -> toggle brouter debug display
brouterLoad -> report brouter backlog time
brouterSave -> toggle brouter save info
callback -> Toggle callback debug output
callblocks -> show networki call blocks
callroute -> toggle callroute debug display
cbDumpList -> Dump the callback list
clockSource -> show the current clock source
clr-history -> Clear history log
ConnList -> Display connection list information

coreDump -> enable/disable coredumps over UDP, specify dump server
coreMsg -> toggle core debug display
ctCheck -> check CIDR tree
ctDebug -> toggle cidr tree debug display
< -- Hit [return] for next page, q [return] to end list  -- >
ctGc -> schedule a cidr gc
dhcpToggle -> Toggle display of DHCP debug output
dumpBytes -> dumpbytes address length
dumpstackinfo -> Dump the Stack Info list
dumpWord -> Dump a single word of memory
ether-display -> ether-display <port #> <n>
ether-stats -> ether-stats <port #>
fatal-history -> List history log
fcat -> cat configuration from flash
fclear -> clear configuration from flash
FiltUpdate -> Request update of a connection

frdlState -> toggle frdlcall state display
frdump -> dump Frame Relay if table
frestore -> restore configuration from flash
frInArp -> Send FR Inverse Arp Test
frLinkState -> toggle for Frame Relay control messages
frlmi -> print Frame Relay lmi debug
frMgrdump -> dump Frame Relay Mgr table
frSCert -> toggle to different Cert
frState -> toggle for Frame Relay if messages
fsave -> save configuration to flash
heartbeat -> Toggle MULTICAST HEARTBEAT debug output
help -> List all monitor commands
ipAdrCfg -> monitor IP addr cfg actions
ippacket -> toggle ip packet parse display
ipRoutes -> toggle IP route manager debug display
ipxConn -> Display the IPX connection table
ipxSpoof -> toggle IPX spoofing debug display
lanval -> Enable messages in lanval module
lcState -> toggle lancore state display
leakpool -> dump leaky pool list
lifDebug -> toggle lif/L2/L3/ debug output
lpm -> toggle LPMOD debug
mcdDumpList -> Dump the max call duration list
mdbStr -> AT override string
mdialout -> Toggle MDIALOUT dbg
mdialsess -> Dump dialout sessions
modemDiag -> toggle modem diag debug display
modemdrvDump -> dump modem stats
modemdrvState -> toggle modemdrv debug display
mpEntry -> Dump MP Info table Entry
mppcm -> Toggle MPPCM debug output

Hope that helps.

Jason Nealis