(ASCEND) Framerelay installation problem

Currently we got this configuration:

         Max 4000 A    Max 4000 B
       Class C net A   Class C net B
             |             |
             |             |
             | Frame Relay |
             |             |
             |             |
             ---- Cisco ----

                 Internet

Now we got a further FR connection between Max A and Max B.
We want to route traffic from A to B and vice versa directly
without using the Cisco FR connection (A -> Cisco -> B).
I have installed a Framerelay profile and a connection profile on
both Maxen, but somehow I can't get a connection between both.
The FR connection between Max and Cisco is ok, but as I didn't configured
it and I do not know how to set it up correctly :(
Are there any things I have to watch out for ?
How do I initiate the FR connection between both Maxen ? Or will they
try itself ?

Anyone installed a similar scenario who would like to share the
configuration ?

Thanks
 Thilo

--