Re: (ASCEND) 5.1Ap1 for the Pipelines

On Wed, 17 Sep 1997, Mark Hilbush wrote:

> > Enhancements in 5.1Ap1:
> > * Expand connection profiles from 8 to 16
>
> Lemme use more than one MyName with all these profiles and then maybe I
> can put all these connection profiles to good use.

Profiles, schmofiles.  I still have *two* old Pipeline 50 factory boxes
with specs on the back that *SWEAR* the P50 supports RADIUS.  Tee hee.
I'm gonna frame one and send it to my long-suffering Ascend rep, whom i
have taunted about that on numerous occasions.  Kevin, when will that be
ready, exactly? 8-)

		Dale