Re: (ASCEND) P75 rebooting..

More information.  I just now was connected to home with both channels,
bringing over a 16meg file via ftp.  After about 15 minutes, The local
P75 rebooted.  I did a "fatal-history" and came up with the following
message.  Does this mean anything?

FATAL ERROR:  Index: 2  Load: b.p75 Revision: 5.1A
        Location: 001aaf60 00187a80 0010c822 0011c7e0 0019eac2 001a19a4

SYSTEM IS UP:  Index: 100  Load: b.p75 Revision: 5.1A