Re: (ASCEND) 32HDLC card

[Quoting Thomas J. Wye, on September 17 1997, 18:17, in "Re: (ASCEND) 32HDLC "]
> What level of microcode are you running, Ascend has a MAJOR HDLC design
> problem that was introduce in 5.0ap16! That makes ISDN connectivity
> under some-loads not possible!
>
> We have seen this on all of our Ascend Max40xx boxes here! Some with only
> one PRI and others with four PRI's. Since we mix ISDN and analog customers
> here we need the newer modem code but are getting beaten by the ISDN bugs.

We have exactly the same problem here. Some pops were on the
nomination to be upgraded to TNT's but i doubt it very much if i'll ever
do that. I'll certainly will be looking at replacing the total
ascend-line. Anybody wants to buy 30 4k's?

> A very unhappy Ascend customer!

Me too, but if this problem isn't fixed soon (days) not for long
anymore.

	Eric