Re: (ASCEND) Troubles Loading NavisAccess Demo!

At 12:45 PM 8/16/97 -0700, Rogers, Kirk wrote:
>I'm having some problems loading NavisAccess on my NT test machine...I
>run setup from the extracted files but it gets to ~90% complete and says
>it can't load the ODBC dll.  Anyone have any clues?

>From a colleague:

Just in case you did not get your problem with NavisAccess not loading due to
ODBC problems, I think I know aht the problem is.
When you downloaded the demo40.exe - which is a self-extracting zip you need
to extract it with the following parameters:        demo40 -D <enter>

Or else the proper sub-directories will not get created and the the ODBC
setup.exe will NOT extract over the NA setup.exe and the error you described
will occur.
If this is the case, simply delete everything but the demo40.exe from the temp
directory you made and rerun with the above -D parameter then install should
work fine.

Thanks,
Donna

<<<<