(ASCEND) 2 Max 1800's Hunt Group Question

I am about to put 2 max 1800's on the same hunt group. The problem is I
have a number of users with small networks that dial on demand via ISDN
into the hunt group and I've set up static routes for them through the
first Max. I'm afraid that if they happen to roll into my second Max
they'll have routing problems. Is there a simple way for me to allow these
clients to connect to either Max?

TIA,
Tom