RE: (ASCEND) Caller ID with Sony SPP-ID910

Do you get a timestamp on the one that worked? We don't. My conjecture
is that some boxes don't work unless they get a timestamp with
each call.

[Derek J. Stutsman]  I hope you're right, because that means it can be
corrected with software.  I am wondering if it has something to do with not
having a name to send.  At any rate I have verified the CID on the phone at
a friend's house, so it is *definitely* the Pipeline that's causing the
problem.  I hope it's fixable.