Re: (ASCEND) Can a p130 handle a full t1?

>	Be ware that you will have about 10ms latency that you wouldn't
>have if you went with a better router (ie, Cisco)... for example:

couldn't this be that Ascend gear is notoriously bad when it comes to
making ICMP a priority? I mean, when my Maxen are busy, they're almost dead
to the world as far as a ping is concerned, yet I get 2 T1's full bore when
I check the SNMP meters.

Scott Kozicki
<SKozicki@BlueStar.net>

 -----
TOP 10 SIGNS YOU'RE PLAYING TANARUS TOO MUCH

8. You look for the 'T' key in your car when you're late for work.