Re: (ASCEND) usr total control and ascend radius

> We're trying to setup a usr total control enterprise hub with ascend
> radius and am having some problems.  I have noticed that authentication
> works fine, so users can log in correctly but it does not do accounting
> correctly.

I have experienced exactly the same problem. I haven't tried other
versions of Radius, so I was convinced that the USR TC didn't send the key
at all when doing accounting.

As a quick and very dirty solution I tried to disable the key verification
for accounting in radiusd.c, and it worked perfectly, but that is of
course not an ideal workaround.

Regards,
--
Sten Bæk Sørensen                                      mailto:sbs@DK.net