RE: (ASCEND) MaxDial / K56flex

You may need to have Trunk Group set to yes AND
dial the trunk group number before your 7-digit phone number.

ex. atdt95551212

BE WARNED that if you are running 5.0Ap5 or earlier an incrorrect
trunk group number WILL reboot your MAX.  I don't know in what
patch level this bug was fixed (5.0Ap24 maybe?).

Good Luck.

Sincerely,
Nelson Llabona