(ASCEND) Oh well, guess it's time to give up?

Sorry for the flame earlier regarding being left out in the cold with the
P75.  Cisco just gave me the sweetest deal I've ever had on a 776 with the
STAC compression and I'm outta the Ascend camp (finally).  I may post once
more to advertise a P75 with an extra power supply for sale in about a month
and a half.  Other than that, see you later!

[signing off]

=====
== Todd Vierling (Personal tv@pobox.com; Business tv@lucent.com)
== I know you like the Internet, Bobby.  Now go eat your Frosted Flakes.