Re: (ASCEND) NAT on P75 for 200 workstations (yeah, really...)

200 workstations? Ouch, I'm guessing that it's a 128K line, hmm not good
bandwidth there. haha. I'd suggest that he do this with one of the
new IMPROVED pipelines, I can see serious problems with the Pipe holding
that type of routing table and etc. I think it would bring the 75 to
it's knee's.

Jason Nealis
Director Internet Operations
Network Access