(ASCEND) Searching this list

Hi,

For some time now, we've been hosting a search engine on this mailing list,
which is very popular.  I'd like to inform people that we have migrated the
website now and the correct address for your book marks is:

This is now a framed site with a menu of mailinglists that are indexed on
the left, click on the Ascend button.

You can also trial the list search software now as well.

Cheers,
Kim Hendrikse