(ASCEND) CHAP Authentication in Access Control RADIUS Profiles

Hello all,
If I use AAC with REALM files to authenticate all single IP (host
routes) users to WinNT, it is required to change
Ethernet->Answer->PPP->Rec Auth = PAP.  I also have several P75's
dialing in to another REALMS file which reqiure CHAP.  My routing
profiles for all Pipeline users look like:

kirk-isdn Password = "pword", NAS-Port-Type = Sync
 Service-Type = Framed,
 Framed-IP-Address = 10.1.1.10,
 Framed-IP-Netmask = 255.255.255.248,
 Framed-Routing = None,
 Billing-Id = "3101234567",
 Ascend-Idle-Limit = 900

Can I set the MAX NAS servers to PAP (allowing NT authentication), and
include additional RADIUS parameters into the RADIUS profiles above to
preserve CHAP on these specific profiles?  If so which attributes need
to be added???

TIA

Kirk