No Subject

Hello Keiko,

Yes, we do have a high density card with 60 ports of Modems V.34 and below
and ISDN.

We also support Fax and Voice within the same platform for IP or storage
applications.

We will have an upgrade for V.90 in a month.

Our cards come in a PCI form factor with 60 ports today in a single card
with MVIP or SCSA interface to other vendor's T1/E1/PRI cards.

Our cards offer a OPEN platform solution for Remote Access or Call
Concentration.

Some of our customers have used standard or Industrial class PCs and other
company T1/PRI cards and wrote the drivers under various OS. ex: NT, Linux,
Free BSD, SCO, QNX etc.

We do offer a Win NT driver for our card.

Spellcaster solution is also based on our Chameleon card.

We have another company called Leemah Datacom who has a 48 port solution
based on a variant of Unix. They sell this product directly to end
customers (contact: Robert C. at (510) 608-0609)

Phylon solutions offer the highest density within a card and the lowest
power reqd. The current solutions are 60 ports within the same card with
less than 18W total power. Also, the data performance does not degrade even
with with full duplex transfers on all ports fully loaded. Unlike other
solutions.

Our card offers PCI bus mastering DMA with lots of buffering per port (64
kbytes FDX) that you could move data between the LAN and our card directly
without the need for copying.

We also perform PPP framing within the card for Modems (Async. PPP) and
ISDN (Sync. PPP). Our solution is fully software upgradeable. There is no
need for additional HDLC cards as, our DSPs perform the tasks of Modem or
Fax or Voice or ISDN on the fly.

Today you could put say 4 of our cards in a PC chassis running Unix or NT
to get up to 240 ports within the same chassis with a total power of only
72 Watts for our cards.

For more information, contact:

Venkat Ganesan
Director - Product Marketing